Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project 2011, January 5 - Pipes

Dinner - Leftover Kalua Pig - this time in sandwiches, fruit, cottage cheese

C's Dinner - Chicken and noodles, pears

Enrichment -  Restarted the 100 Pushup Challenge.  I was in the middle of this during my pregnancy when I found I couldn't keep going due to my big belly.  I did the initial test, completing 42 decent pushups.  I'm under age 40, so I'll be at week 3, column 3 to start. In about a month I should be able to complete 100 consecutive push-ups!  Has anyone done the Couch to 5K program?  My sister is a runner, and one day I'd like to run with her (though not nearly as far).  Maybe a 5K?  I haven't ran a step since about the 20th week of my pregnancy (opting for elliptical machines and classes instead) and C is now 10 months old.  Eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment