Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 2011, January 10 - VVA

Dinner - Tacos and black beans

C's Dinner - Tilapia and lima beans

Enrichment - Huge donation to Vietnam Veterans of America.  Hmmm.  That isn't really enrichment, but it's a good deed and I think it's good for the soul to purge the excess and unnecessary, even if it's just the tangible.  Anyway, I highly recommend donating to VVA. They make it very easy by picking up your donation, and the cause is more than just.  My uncle fought and died in Vietnam, and although I never knew him, I'm incredibly proud of his service.  Among the issues the the VVA remains committed to today: Agent Orange, PTSD, POW/MIAs, veteran education and job-training programs, homeless veterans, veterans benefits, and health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment