Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 2011, Catching Up

I have a little catching up to do from when C was sick...here's what I remember:

Dinners - Healthy Buttermilk Chicken Fingers, New Potatoes with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette, Turkey Reuben Sandwiches, Southwestern Spiced Sweet Potato Fries, Seared Scallops with corn and basil salad, chicken salad with potatoes and arugula

C's Dinners - basically whatever I could get him to eat, which means a lot of his favorites - mango, peas, baby oatmeal with prunes or apricot mixed in.  He also had sweet potatoes, mixed vegetables, and chicken and bok choy puree.  (this was the first time I've had bok choy, to my knowledge, and I love it!  Yay for learning from my baby!). 

Enrichment (I have to retitle this section.) - Very little.  Worked on a new project I'll post about when I have pictures and took C to a new park with an equestrian area.  He loved the horses and kept saying "hi. hi. hi" to them, but squeezed BB's thumb really tightly when they came near.

No comments:

Post a Comment