- Separate little kids' and big kids' playgrounds
- Cool water playground (zero depth)
- Nice looking baseball diamonds and disc golf course
- Well-maintained and clean
- A lot of grass (though by the time we left there were soccer practices going on and baseball games starting)
- Concession stands open during games
- Pretty mountain views
- Four baby swings
- We tried three times to go to this park. Twice after school got out and it was swamped with kids and the entire neighborhood flooded with parents driving to get their kids. The third time I finally learned and we got there at 7:00am on a Saturday and had the place to ourselves for awhile. SO nice.
- Not great shady areas for lounging
We did not use the restrooms, so I can't vouch for them. Also, I didn't see any security (though we felt very safe). This is definitely one of my favorite parks.
|Terrible picture of the nice view past the baseball fields|