Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Autumn

Let's ignore the fact that it's going to be 108 degrees today.  It's almost fall.  School has started, catalogs of Halloween costumes are out, and the nights are growing cooler. My sister and I were daydreaming about sitting out on the porch with a good book, a sweater, and a cup of hot tea smelling the crisp autumn air . . . ooooooooh, I can't wait!  Until then, I can swoon over these:

His for Fall:
Kenneth Cole Reaction Motorcycle Jacket
The North Face Men's Hayden Shoe

J Crew Argyle Sweater

Hers for Fall:
Frye Paige Tall Riding Boot

Banana Republic Wool Cloche


Anthropologie O'Reilly Jacket
Anthropologie Sugar-Coated Shirtdress


For Baby:

Next Knitted Romper
For the Home:
CB2 Branch Mat

Sundance Catalog Four Winds Throw

I'm guessing there are inexpensive versions of all of the above.  I'm off to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment