Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Penny Saved...

The first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant was a bank for the baby.  Every Friday I empty my change and dollar bills from the week into it.  Once C is old enough to start learning about the value of a dollar, we'll take him to the bank to open his own savings account (right now we use gift money given to him to buy savings bonds and CDs that we'll put into his future savings account when they mature).  Anyone need a good baby gift??

Animal Farm Money Bank (Bella) by Present Time, at Pacifier for $21
(we bought a sheep version from another retailer and love it)

Silver plated airplane bank from Rumors, on sale for $17.95

Vintage mechanical cast iron horse racing bank from Ebay, starting bid $275

Moonjar bank teaches children to allocate money for saving, sharing, & spending
Vintage tiger bank from Etsy seller ismoyo, $50

No comments:

Post a Comment