Monday, October 31, 2011

TED inspiration

Everyone's aware of the TED talks, right?  Have you heard this one, by Matt Cutts?


Right.  Not long ago I set out to do something, learn something, or experience something new every day.  That didn't last long.  I ran out of ideas or didn't have time to come up with something or just felt uninspired.  So here's the deal.  Maybe I can come up with just twelve things to try and give each one my attention for one month.  November starts tomorrow...first month-long challenge:  increase the art/craft activities C and I do at home.  He's not terribly interested most days, so I'd like to pique his interest without forcing anything on him.  I'm shooting for 3-4 activities per week (he also has art activities daily at day care).  Anyone else up for the challenge?  Tell me what you're planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment