Unbelievable. It's almost Thanksgiving. So far we've spent November caring for a sick baby (ear infection and a cold) and trying to catch up on work. Boo. Thus, I'm left with a long to-do list to accomplish before Thanksgiving. Here goes.....
1. Remember the Kolache Challenge?
2. "Thanks" jar (from Young House Love)
3. Drive somewhere to see some changing leaves
4. Finalize a menu for our post-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving dinner
5. Early Christmas shopping while it's still "early"
6. What's autumn without a pumpkin dish?
7. Don't forget the Autumn Spiced Scones
8. Make a donation to the food bank
9. Make a donation in our kitty's name to the NSPCA