Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You Are My Sunshine October 31-November 6

When I think of my childhood, inevitably I think of the swimming pool.  My sister and I went there almost every day in the summer.  These water bottles bring me back to that time.


KOR water bottles, $29.95 each.

Don't they remind you of pool toys and floaties? 

Anyway, KOR donates at least 1% of sales to water-related non-profits.  For sales of the orange bottle, donations go to the Container Recycling Institute, for pink donations go to the Blue Planet Network, for green donations go to The Wetlands Initiative, and for blue donations go to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.  I think I'll go with green. 

Check out KOR.  They also have some special editions of the above bottles with designs on them and a greater percentage going to nonprofits (for $35).

No comments:

Post a Comment