It's been a long time coming, but here's park review #9: Ridgebrook Park, 3600 Ridgehollow Dr
- nice grass
- well-maintained playground equipment
- seriously the friendliest people go there *see below
- toddler-sized and themed splash pad
- shade, glorious shade
- nice looking tennis and basketball courts
- um, is this a neighborhood only park? is it okay that we were there?
- *seriously, the snottiest people go there.
* Okay, so right when we arrived at the park two ladies darted by us (they were walking laps) and shot us dirty looks (perhaps this is a park intended only for neighborhood use??) when I said hello. They proceeded around the park and shot eye daggers at us each time. HOWEVER, a lady, her mother, and two adorable twin daughters were playing at the park and were delightful. C and I thoroughly enjoyed their company. What did they say on The Facts of Life? You take the good, you take the bad.....
Once again, we didn't go into the restrooms, but the building itself seemed nice. The park is very much in a neighborhood, with houses all around. We felt safe (on a weekday morning), though I didn't see security of any kind.