Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From Waaaa to Zzzzzz

Around here we try to lay C down for the night when he's drowsy but still awake.  "Try" is the operative word here.  About 25% of the time he falls asleep when eating his last meal of the day, 25% of the time we think he's drowsy but something changes when we lay him down and he's suddenly wide awake, 25% of the time he's already overtired and fighting sleep with all the tools in his arsenal (squealing, crying, and clinging), and the last 25% of the time it works, to our surprise.  Alas, I think I've found a way to coax overtired C and wide awake C closer to peacefully sleeping C:  Pandora.  I know it's nothing new, but I just found the lullabye station, and I think C would like it (more than the clang-y lullabye on his mobile) and BB and I wouldn't get annoyed by it.  The last three songs, for example, were You Are My Sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell, New Soul by Yael Naim, and Be My Baby by Linda Ronstadt.  See?  Not annoying!  AND, it's free!!  AND, it's not loaded with ads (there are some, but it's not bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment