Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterested

Like almost everyone, I have a slight addiction to Pinterest.  In order to justify the stupid amount of time I spend on there, I've compiled a list of pins that I've actually done something with....

1.  Magnet board (link to the inspiration, below is a photo of mine)  Ignore the hook on the left.  Eventually I will use it to hang a bag for the magnets.



2.  Kitchen drawer dividers (link to the inspiration, below is a photo of one of mine)



3.  Tons of recipes, but here are my favorites (all linked to the source):
     - caramelized onion and prosciutto pizza
     - skillet gnocchi with chard and chickpeas
     - baked parmesan tomatoes
     - no-bake peanut butter cookies (I used Rice Crispies instead of Special K)

4.  Airplane tray cover (link to my play-by-play and pictures)

5.  Car seat cooler (link to my play-by-play and pictures)

6.  Framed mirror (link to the inspiration, below is a photo of mine)


7.  "The best things..." hand print picture (I forgot to photograph my version before gifting them, so the link is to my inspiration)

8.  Candle upcycle (link to the inspiration)

No comments:

Post a Comment