Friday, September 18, 2009



Another week goes by...


and we achieved a few things:


-Another appointment with the doctor, and all is well.


-Meeting with the morgtage loan officer. It's possible that I'm too cheap to enjoy the process and excitement of buying our first home.


-Home from a quick vacation in Estes Park with my fun sister and brother-in-law.  The picture is of a couple of elk behind our camp site.


-Ate too much at another San Gennaro Feast. Apologies go out to my tiny fetus for the greasy pizza.


-Started Body Pump classes again for the first time since my knee injury, with trepidation.

Now on to more pressing matters. I need this from Isabella Oliver. It might make me feel better about doubling in size. (http://www.isabellaoliver.com/maternity-clothes/maternity-wear-bestsellers/Wrap-Around-Top/D/30100/P/1:900:5000/I/TP005)








No comments:

Post a Comment